The Gazette is located in downtown Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
500 3rd Ave SE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52401
Hours: Monday - Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM
Due to the evolving community response to COVID-19, the Gazette offices will be closed to the public beginning Monday, March 16th, 2020 until further notice. Customers needing assistance should call (319) 398-8333 during our normally scheduled office hours to speak with a customer care representative.
View daily updates on Coronavirus Coverage.
Need a vacation hold, have a question? Contact Customer Care or login to manage your subscription.
Email Customer Care: email@example.com
Live Chat (M-F, 6AM to 4:45PM): https://www.thegazette.com/Section/chat
Call Circulation: 319-398-8333 or 1-800-397-8333
Customer Care Hours: Monday - Friday 6 AM to 5 PM, Saturday – Sunday, 6 AM to 11 AM
- Subscribe to The Gazette
- Manage your subscription, update your billing or delivery address
- Sign up for EZ Pay paperless e-Billing
- Request a temporary stop/start of The Gazette
- Sign up for route delay notifications
- Report a missed paper
- Troubleshoot login issues
- Report site problems
From print to digital to video pre-roll, we have an advertising solution for your needs.
- All advertising inquiries: 319-398-8234
- Use our advertising contact form
- Classifieds Self-Service Portal
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM
News, Comments & Questions
- Letter to Editor form
- Obituary submissions
- Milestones submissions
- Submit press releases (Guidelines)
- Business Notes submissions
- Purchase a Photo
- Read the Green Gazette
- Gazette Archives
The Gazette is a Folience Company
Folience is a 100% ESOP-owned holding company that invests in profitable businesses with strong management continuity.