As the Cedar River is expected to reach a crest of 18.6 feet Monday into Tuesday, the National Weather Service will be updating the forecast and current readings every hour.
You can monitor in real time where the Cedar River in Cedar Rapids and all other rivers and cities in Iowa are currently measured, and see how the forecasts adjust over time.
Click on any dot on the map to see the line chart of the projected levels for that location.
WHAT TO READ NEXT ...
- Iowa’s Kirk Ferentz: ‘Change will begin with us’
- Iowa high school softball preseason rankings: North Linn is No. 1 in Class 2A
- ‘I had a blast’: High school baseball teams in Iowa embrace precautions in return to practice
- Vote for the best former Iowa high school mascot: State championship round, May Mascot Madness
- Iowa universities condemn George Floyd killing
- Democrats in Iowa Legislature add racial injustice issues to agenda