As the Cedar River is expected to reach a crest of 18.6 feet Monday into Tuesday, the National Weather Service will be updating the forecast and current readings every hour.
You can monitor in real time where the Cedar River in Cedar Rapids and all other rivers and cities in Iowa are currently measured, and see how the forecasts adjust over time.
Click on any dot on the map to see the line chart of the projected levels for that location.
WHAT TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Photos: Iowa high school girls' state wrestling tournament
- As Iowa girls’ state wrestling grows, Millie Peach becomes event’s first 3-time champ
- Iowa City Liberty boys’ basketball hasn't played much, but remains perfect
- Former Iowa football player Dalles Jacobus plans next steps for music career
- Iowa adds Florida OL Michael Myslinski to 2021 recruiting class
- Iowa State women’s basketball has 4-game winning streak snapped by Texas