Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds is providing an update on coronavirus in Iowa at 2:30 p.m. today.
She is speaking from the State Emergency Operations Center in Johnston. The news conference will be livestreamed and viewable on this page.
Earlier today, the governor’s office announced 19 additional coronavirus cases for a total of 124 positive cases in the state. There have been a total of 2,315 negative tests to date.
MORE CORONAVIRUS ARTICLES ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Johnson County supervisors send letter to Gov. Reynolds asking for shelter-in-place order
- Former school bus driver accused of attempting to abuse a girl, 10, faces felony charges
- Coronavirus in Iowa, live updates for March 30: Mercy shifts respiratory clinic to increase patient capacity
- University of Iowa, Iowa State to refund housing, dining, and fees
- Coronavirus Q&A with University of Iowa experts
- Photos: Wickham Elementary School teacher parade