Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds is providing an update on coronavirus in Iowa at 11:00 a.m. today.
She is speaking from the State Emergency Operations Center in Johnston. The news conference will be livestreamed and viewable on this page.
After Tuesday’s false start, business owners, workers and residents in the 22 Iowa counties hardest hit by the COVID-19 pandemic hope to get some good news today from Gov. Kim Reynolds when she loosens some of the restrictions set to expire this week.
MORE CORONAVIRUS ARTICLES ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Former Hawkeye Zach McCool carries on despite rare blood disease
- Cedar Rapids man arrested after head-on fatal collision in Walford
- Photos: A few hundred gather for the ‘I Can’t Breathe’ protest in Cedar Rapids
- As protests heat up across U.S. governors call in National Guard
- SpaceX launch a success as Dragon capsule separates from Falcon 9 rocket
- Disease is ravaging the $25 billion banana industry