Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds is providing an update on coronavirus in Iowa at 11:00 a.m. today.
She is speaking from the State Emergency Operations Center in Johnston. The news conference will be livestreamed and viewable on this page.
After Tuesday’s false start, business owners, workers and residents in the 22 Iowa counties hardest hit by the COVID-19 pandemic hope to get some good news today from Gov. Kim Reynolds when she loosens some of the restrictions set to expire this week.
MORE CORONAVIRUS ARTICLES ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa eliminated from Big Ten football championship race — apparently
- Iowa union seeks ‘reasonable’ raise for state workers
- Monticello, North Linn seek boys’ state basketball returns ... only in different classes
- Iowa high school boys’ basketball 2020-21: Gazette area players to watch
- Felon released early from prison in drug robbery arrested again in SW side shooting incident
- Person fatally shot in NW Cedar Rapids Monday