Iowa football head coach Kirk Ferentz, kicker Keith Duncan, running back Ivory Kelly-Martin and defensive back Kaevon Merriweather met with the media at 2 p.m. Friday. You can watch the press conference here.
The program has been rocked over the last week when more than 50 former players — most of whom are African American — made allegations on social media about a culture of racism and bullying in the program. Strength and conditioning coach Chris Doyle was placed on administrative leave and an independent review was announced.
The Hawkeyes began voluntary workouts in Iowa City this week.
MORE Live Video ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa hits record daily high of new coronavirus cases
- Big Ten football won’t go quietly ... for now
- The structure of Iowa athletics begins to change
- Police investigating shooting in southwest Cedar Rapids
- Scott Schebler describes MLB spring training restart as ‘odd,’ though he feels comfortable playing
- Why RV life isn’t for these senior tent campers