Work on Kinnick Stadium’s north end zone project continues ahead of Iowa’s season opener Saturday against Northern Illinois.
While the project won’t be completely finished, the stands will be open to fans. The $89.9 million initiative is set to include new seating, concourses, and a premium club level.
Here’s a peek inside.
MORE Iowa Football ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Hiawatha man charged with three counts of attempted murder
- Cristhian Bahena Rivera pleads not guilty in fatal stabbing of Mollie Tibbetts
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics retains Magnet status for nursing
- Melting Bite specializes in both Indian street food and cake at Newbo City Market location
- Cedar River threatening to flood again
- After stint in Boston Bruins rookie camp, Marek Valach eyes improvement with Cedar Rapids RoughRiders