Work on Kinnick Stadium’s north end zone project continues ahead of Iowa’s season opener Saturday against Northern Illinois.
While the project won’t be completely finished, the stands will be open to fans. The $89.9 million initiative is set to include new seating, concourses, and a premium club level.
Here’s a peek inside.
MORE Iowa Football ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- COVID-19 hospitalizations remain high in Iowa
- Clear Creek Amana's Calia Clubb commits to Illinois State volleyball
- A new crew of standouts has lifted Lisbon volleyball even higher
- Iowa high school football playoffs: Kennedy, Prairie set for rematch
- Joni Ernst: ‘I have been fighting for Iowa’
- Xi still an ‘old friend,’ but Branstad worried by China’s authoritarian drift