Work on Kinnick Stadium’s north end zone project continues ahead of Iowa’s season opener Saturday against Northern Illinois.
While the project won’t be completely finished, the stands will be open to fans. The $89.9 million initiative is set to include new seating, concourses, and a premium club level.
Here’s a peek inside.
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE Iowa Football ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Parents urge man who killed their son in Greene Square dispute to change his life
- Tesla lawyer exits two months after start
- Panel adds another $10M to University of Iowa Children’s Hospital bill
- Girls’ basketball all-conference selections
- Iowa City running low on salt
- Iowa’s youngest legislators form Future Caucus