Mary Mosiman, a Republican candidate for Iowa Auditor of State, recently sat down with The Gazette’s editorial board to discuss her campaign and views on issues facing Iowa.
Related video: Rob Sand, candidate for State Auditor
Fred Perryman, a Libertarian candidate in this race, declined our invitation to meet.
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE 2018 ENDORSEMENTS ARTICLES ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa gun rights constitutional amendment moving again
- Balanced, unselfish Lynx advance to state
- Marion, Dubuque Wahlert win Class 3A substate semifinals
- Linn County unveils plans for access, homeless centers
- Winter storm warning issued for Cedar Rapids and surrounding areas
- UI hires consultants for utilities transition