Joel Miller, current Linn County Auditor and a “no party” candidate for Linn County Supervisor in District 2, recently sat down with The Gazette’s editorial board to discuss his campaign and views on issues facing Linn County.
• Related video: Ben Rogers, candidate for Linn County Supervisor
MORE 2018 ENDORSEMENTS ARTICLES ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- State Auditor accuses Iowa Medicaid companies of violating contracts
- Abby Spore ‘a wall’ behind the plate for Cedar Rapids Kennedy softball
- Iowa DNR gets its first female leader
- Authorities: Card dealer helped players at Waterloo casino win
- Minnesota man charged with attempted sex trafficking after Homeland Security sting
- Linn-Mar baseball rallies to beat Cedar Rapids Prairie with neither team at its best