Joel Miller, current Linn County Auditor and a “no party” candidate for Linn County Supervisor in District 2, recently sat down with The Gazette’s editorial board to discuss his campaign and views on issues facing Linn County.
• Related video: Ben Rogers, candidate for Linn County Supervisor
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE 2018 ENDORSEMENTS ARTICLES ...
- Cedar Rapids council extols proposed downtown hotels as game changer
- To get Noah Fant the ball, he has to be on the field
- Developer plans 55-acre project near Fountains
- Matt Campbell was flexible, so Iowa State football didn't break
- Gov. Reynolds: Steve King must decide if his comments represent ‘values” of Iowa 4th District
- Not postmarked, new ballots won’t help call close Iowa House race