Joel Miller, current Linn County Auditor and a “no party” candidate for Linn County Supervisor in District 2, recently sat down with The Gazette’s editorial board to discuss his campaign and views on issues facing Linn County.
• Related video: Ben Rogers, candidate for Linn County Supervisor
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE 2018 ENDORSEMENTS ARTICLES ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa State men’s basketball knocks off No. 9 Texas Tech
- Iowa men's basketball makes it 4 in a row with win over Penn State
- Police: Girl found with gunshot wound to abdomen in Cedar Rapids alley
- Iowa men's basketball at Penn State: Final score, stats, highlights
- Cedar Rapids golf rounds hit 10-year low but changes unlikely
- North Liberty man arrested in multiple burglaries at farm buildings