Joel Miller, current Linn County Auditor and a “no party” candidate for Linn County Supervisor in District 2, recently sat down with The Gazette’s editorial board to discuss his campaign and views on issues facing Linn County.
• Related video: Ben Rogers, candidate for Linn County Supervisor
MORE 2018 ENDORSEMENTS ARTICLES ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Former Iowa football players flock to Dallas to fete Hayden Fry
- Prosecutors ask judge to sentence former coach Greg Stephen to 180 years for video recording naked teen players
- Both sides dig in on Children’s Hospital feud
- 'I'm going to help some kids' Cedar Rapids school resource officers look to be positive influence
- Time Machine: What happened to Iowa’s 100th county?
- After bike crash, Fred Hubbell facing long road to recovery