Joel Miller, current Linn County Auditor and a “no party” candidate for Linn County Supervisor in District 2, recently sat down with The Gazette’s editorial board to discuss his campaign and views on issues facing Linn County.
• Related video: Ben Rogers, candidate for Linn County Supervisor
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE 2018 ENDORSEMENTS ARTICLES ...
- Newstrack: Customer service ramps up at Linn County Treasurer’s Office
- Stat Pak: Iowa isn’t bad, it’s just that Wisconsin is that much better
- China uses Iowa newspaper supplement to bring trade war to the heartland
- Against Wisconsin, Iowa coulda, shoulda, didn’t
- Iowa College Aid Report: College trends hindering workforce training
- Capitol Ideas: Tom Steyer comes to Iowa, talks impeachment