Joel Miller, current Linn County Auditor and a “no party” candidate for Linn County Supervisor in District 2, recently sat down with The Gazette’s editorial board to discuss his campaign and views on issues facing Linn County.
• Related video: Ben Rogers, candidate for Linn County Supervisor
MORE 2018 ENDORSEMENTS ARTICLES ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- New owner hopes to keep Tommy's Restaurant in Cedar Rapids going strong
- Subs Cordell Pemsl, Bakari Evelyn help Iowa basketball torpedo Ohio State
- From coach to official: Mark Kenny gets new perspective at Iowa state wrestling tournament
- Live: Michelle Martinko murder trial for suspect Jerry Burns, Day 8
- Two new Kwik Star convenience stores planned for Cedar Rapids
- Cedar Rapids doubles down on ‘aggressive’ approach to economic development