Jim Houser, a “no party” candidate for Linn County Supervisor in District 1, recently sat down with The Gazette’s editorial board to discuss his re-election campaign and views on issues facing Linn County.
• Related video: Stacey Walker, candidate for Linn County Supervisor
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE 2018 ENDORSEMENTS ARTICLES ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Black Hawk County may sue over unpaid Country View Medicaid claims
- Cedar Rapids Xavier repeats with hard-fought win over Western Dubuque
- Iowa knocks off No. 16 Oregon in 2K Empire Classic
- Western Dubuque shows it belonged in Class 3A state championship game
- Iowa high school state football championships: Thursday's final scores and coverage
- Holiday airfare may not go sky-high