I poke myself every time I renew my subscription to The Gazette. In fact, running up to the election, I need to poke myself twice. I’d like to find a paper that neutrally presented just the news, kind of like a real “newspaper.” One without the one-sided presentation. When the New York Times, Washington Post and LA Times are your sources, we know your biases. Maybe broadening your source list would help.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Kenzie Reed comes up big in Kennedy’s substate semifinal win over No. 9 Ottumwa
- Iowa City Liberty trying to make up for lost time in boys’ basketball postseason
- Photos: Ottumwa vs. Cedar Rapids Kennedy, Class 4A Iowa high school boys' basketball substate semifinals
- Father of Iowa drug sentencing reformer faces prison in meth case
- Students speak up for racial justice in ‘March on Washington’ in Cedar Rapids
- 2 arrested, recruited by Iowa City landlord to break into tenant’s home armed with bats, police say