I support President Donald John Trump, he is the only president who has done what he promised to do. Our economy is booming, unemployment is low. Now the Democrats want Trump and Vice President Mike Pence out of the White House so guess who becomes president if they are gone? An angry speaker of the house. What crime have Trump and Pence committed? None. Plus, what about Obama when he gave money to Iran or Hillary when she never sent support to our Embassy in Libya? Now it has come down the Democrat party who has become the Democrat National Socialist party. I support Trump and his administration 100 percent and I pray for him and his cabinet unlike speaker Pelosi. How could she say that as a Christian with such hate in her tone of voice and her demeanor? Sure no one is going to agree with the president 100 percent. Half the time I don’t totally agree with people and elected officials in Des Moines, does that mean I don’t pray for them? Of course not. The Bible instructs me to pray for everyone in authority. So if you’re like me you’ll look past Trump’s tweets and pray for him and also vote for him in November of this year and if you are tired of all the shenanigans the Democrats are playing, I invite you to come to the Republican caucus on Feb 3.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Former Iowa DB Maurice Fleming adds to accusations made against Kirk Ferentz, Chris Doyle
- School reopening plans: Iowa City to require masks while Cedar Rapids, Linn-Mar, College Community, Marion decisions coming soon
- Liberty’s Kara Maiers no-hits Linn-Mar, then the Lions salvage a split
- Iowa sees continued uptick in coronavirus hospitalizations
- University of Iowa faculty, instructors share fall fears with students
- 4A, 3A Iowa high school baseball teams get substate assignments