With all the crazy construction going on, and not always knowing where it is happening or which lane to be in when I DO run into it, I would like to thank the people who have given me the benefit of the doubt, out of kindness of their hearts. They have let me into the correct lane when I have clearly been in the wrong one. No horn blaring or obscene gestures, just politely allowing me to adjust to the correct lane. A thousand thank yous!
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Trump executive order prevents racial bias training at Collins Aerospace, BAE Systems
- Cedar Rapids Prairie rolls past Linn-Mar, 42-0
- Unusual Cedar Rapids high school football weekend in most unusual season
- Photos: Cedar Rapids Prairie vs. Linn-Mar, Iowa high school football Week 5
- Iowa sees 988 positive coronavirus cases
- 3A No. 6 Davenport Assumption blanks Cedar Rapids Washington, 35-0