With all the crazy construction going on, and not always knowing where it is happening or which lane to be in when I DO run into it, I would like to thank the people who have given me the benefit of the doubt, out of kindness of their hearts. They have let me into the correct lane when I have clearly been in the wrong one. No horn blaring or obscene gestures, just politely allowing me to adjust to the correct lane. A thousand thank yous!
- Iowa man finds blood-flooded basement at home
- Iowa high school football projected playoff pairings, with 2 weeks to go
- Man who robbed Iowa City pizza delivery driver arrested
- Purdue at No. 23 Iowa: The Big Analysis
- Cedar Rapids man sentenced to nearly 14 years for distributing heroin and fentanyl
- Gov. Kim Reynolds endorses Ashley Hinson in 1st District Race