With all the crazy construction going on, and not always knowing where it is happening or which lane to be in when I DO run into it, I would like to thank the people who have given me the benefit of the doubt, out of kindness of their hearts. They have let me into the correct lane when I have clearly been in the wrong one. No horn blaring or obscene gestures, just politely allowing me to adjust to the correct lane. A thousand thank yous!
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- The 2019 Gazette all-area football team
- Regents reviewing four bids to operate University of Iowa utilities
- Bedroom became murder scene, Cedar Rapids woman testifies
- Williamsburg, Solon jump into wrestling season after deep playoff runs in football
- Willie Ray’s Q Shack in Cedar Rapids serves barbecue that reminds owner of home
- Iowa men's basketball faces a heck of a Big Ten opener at Michigan