With all the crazy construction going on, and not always knowing where it is happening or which lane to be in when I DO run into it, I would like to thank the people who have given me the benefit of the doubt, out of kindness of their hearts. They have let me into the correct lane when I have clearly been in the wrong one. No horn blaring or obscene gestures, just politely allowing me to adjust to the correct lane. A thousand thank yous!
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Randy Feenstra builds on campaign cash lead in his pursuit of Rep. Steve King’s seat
- The game-changing spark Iowa's solar industry needs could be in Louisa County
- Independence rallies past Iowa City Liberty for second-straight state softball berth
- Iowa high school state softball 2019: Updated brackets and schedule
- Cedar Rapids Kennedy makes it worth the wait in regional softball final
- Iowa City High books state softball return with pair of homers in regional final