With all the crazy construction going on, and not always knowing where it is happening or which lane to be in when I DO run into it, I would like to thank the people who have given me the benefit of the doubt, out of kindness of their hearts. They have let me into the correct lane when I have clearly been in the wrong one. No horn blaring or obscene gestures, just politely allowing me to adjust to the correct lane. A thousand thank yous!
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa high school football preseason rankings: Western Dubuque, Waukon start No. 1 in 3A, 2A
- Hiawatha woman accused of stealing $70,000 from employer
- Reports: USDA off tour of crops after call from angry Iowa farmer
- 4 Downs with Iowa’s special teams: The Hawkeyes will probably spring some ‘trickeration’
- At sentencing, sex abuse victim says Iowa City man ‘tormented and obliterated’ her
- Waukon football's expectations run higher after state semifinal trip