Recently The Gazette’s Marc Morehouse has been doing a series of articles ranking Iowa coach Kirk Ferentz’ 143 victories as Iowa’s head football coach. In Marc’s opinion, most of Iowa’s best games were played between 2000 and 2005. A lot of us out here feel the same way.
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa schools might get reprieve on making up snow days
- Iowa radio announcer Gary Dolphin suspended for rest of basketball season
- Major flooding three times more likely in Cedar Rapids this spring, National Weather Service reports
- In Iowa City stop, Hawaii presidential hopeful pitches legal marijuana, Medicare for all
- Poll: Cedar Rapids Mayor Brad Hart says residents want speed cameras, do you?
- One spot for every three children: The child care shortage of Iowa Falls hurts workforce growth