Gov. Kim Reynolds has asked all of us to “double down” and be “part of the solution” by taking every precaution we can to stop the virus. Yet she can go to a super spreader event in Dubuque and scream to the crowd about her support for President Donald Trump. She says, “I’ve tried to lead by example.” I am sure the families of over 1,800 Iowans who have died from COVID-19 appreciated her “do as I say, not as I do” style of leadership.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Kenzie Reed comes up big in Kennedy’s substate semifinal win over No. 9 Ottumwa
- Iowa City Liberty trying to make up for lost time in boys’ basketball postseason
- Photos: Ottumwa vs. Cedar Rapids Kennedy, Class 4A Iowa high school boys' basketball substate semifinals
- Father of Iowa drug sentencing reformer faces prison in meth case
- Students speak up for racial justice in ‘March on Washington’ in Cedar Rapids
- 2 arrested, recruited by Iowa City landlord to break into tenant’s home armed with bats, police say