CEDAR RAPIDS — A Cedar Rapids man robbed three individuals at gunpoint Friday, according to the Cedar Rapids Police Department.
Jovon T. Ellis Jr., 18, of 1552 Washington Ave. SE, is accused of pointing a gun at three people and taking their phones, cash and purse Friday in the 5200 block of Wilson Avenue SW in Cedar Rapids.
Ellis has been charged with second-degree robbery, a Class C felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison.
MORE Public Safety ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Even without presidential candidates, Johnson County Democrats show up at barbecue fundraiser
- Photos from IHSMA’s Marching Band Festival at Kingston Stadium in Cedar Rapids
- Chauncey Golston has the solution to Iowa football’s problems
- Dems candidates address Mideast, impeachment at labor forum in Iowa
- Marion Airport runway expansion underway
- UI filmmaker’s thesis documentary “still/here” creating buzz abroad