The Cedar River is projected to crest at 17 feet in Cedar Rapids on Sunday.
The city of Cedar Rapids has said they have flood protection in place to protect up to 18 feet and are prepared to mobilize additional protection if necessary.
Browse this interactive map to see where exactly the Cedar River will exceed its banks if the river hits 17 feet.
MORE 2018 FLOOD ARTICLES ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Grieving mother of Royal Abram says her life has been ‘without purpose’ since her son was fatally shot last year
- State warns Cedar Rapids man to stop posing as EMT
- Linn-Mar overcome wind and competition for CRANDIC golf title
- Iowa reports 1,053 new virus cases, 19 deaths
- Gazette Area Fab 5: Washington Demons football slides into top spot; West Liberty volleyball makes debut
- Iowa doctors see delays in cancer screenings during pandemic, delaying diagnoses, treatment