The Cedar River is projected to crest at 17 feet in Cedar Rapids on Sunday.
The city of Cedar Rapids has said they have flood protection in place to protect up to 18 feet and are prepared to mobilize additional protection if necessary.
Browse this interactive map to see where exactly the Cedar River will exceed its banks if the river hits 17 feet.
MORE 2018 FLOOD ARTICLES ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- After surrendering an early TD, Western Dubuque’s defense turns it on in 3A championship game
- Western Dubuque downs Solon for Class 3A state football championship
- No ‘mansplaining’ necessary
- Photos: 3A Championship Solon Spartans vs. Western Dubuque Bobcats
- Giant Garza, jet Toussaint help Iowa roll to win over North Florida
- Execution for Iowa mass killer Dustin Honken on hold