The Cedar River is projected to crest at 17 feet in Cedar Rapids on Sunday.
The city of Cedar Rapids has said they have flood protection in place to protect up to 18 feet and are prepared to mobilize additional protection if necessary.
Browse this interactive map to see where exactly the Cedar River will exceed its banks if the river hits 17 feet.
MORE 2018 FLOOD ARTICLES ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa women's basketball bounces back in a big way against Wisconsin
- 5 minutes of faith and ferocity carry Iowa men's basketball to win at Minnesota
- Iowa men's basketball at Minnesota: Box score, highlights, live updates recap
- Most Iowa boys' basketball coaches seem to like having seeding control in postseason
- Big Ten is deep end of this year’s college basketball pool
- Photos: Iowa women’s basketball vs. Wisconsin