CEDAR RAPIDS — Two Cedar Rapids homes were struck by gunfire late Wednesday.
At 10:41 p.m., police responded to reports of gunshots in the 1500 and 1600 blocks of Sixth Avenue SE, according to a news release from the Cedar Rapids Police Department.
Two homes were struck. No one was injured. No arrests have been made.
MORE Public Safety ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- University of Iowa loses another diversity director
- Iowa, Iowa State say both marching bands ‘have been the target of unacceptable behavior’
- An Iowa hog farmer said his wife fell on a corn rake. Now he’s on trial for her murder.
- Deal could expand University of Iowa dialysis services
- Oliver Martin’s playing time not a discussion topic for Iowa offensive coordinator Brian Ferentz
- Are higher fines deterring illegal parking on game day in Ames?