CEDAR RAPIDS — Two Cedar Rapids homes were struck by gunfire late Wednesday.
At 10:41 p.m., police responded to reports of gunshots in the 1500 and 1600 blocks of Sixth Avenue SE, according to a news release from the Cedar Rapids Police Department.
Two homes were struck. No one was injured. No arrests have been made.
MORE Public Safety ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Area volleyball preseason Super Ten: Mount Vernon is No. 1
- Independence football team deals with COVID-19 in preseason camp but is ready to go for fall practice
- Fact Checker: Ad about ‘death tax’ harming Iowa farms mostly false
- Warriors for Good: Cedar Rapids alumni reuniting for education fundraiser
- Masked and motivated, Iowa City High opens volleyball practice
- It’s a ‘whole different’ fall for dorm advisers in Iowa