CEDAR RAPIDS — Two Cedar Rapids homes were struck by gunfire late Wednesday.
At 10:41 p.m., police responded to reports of gunshots in the 1500 and 1600 blocks of Sixth Avenue SE, according to a news release from the Cedar Rapids Police Department.
Two homes were struck. No one was injured. No arrests have been made.
MORE Public Safety ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- UNI women's basketball gets first win over Iowa since 2006, and it's a rout
- Iowa wrestling team opens with 39-0 win over Tennessee-Chattanooga
- Hawkeyes open ‘Playmakers Lounge’ and it’s a huge success
- Kamala Harris’ Iowa pivot struggles to turn interest into momentum
- Iowa City kicks off program to manage city deer population
- David Carr shines in Iowa State wrestling debut