Iowa handed over its nearly $5 billion Medicaid program with almost 600,000 beneficiaries to three private insurers on April 1, 2016. Each fiscal quarter, the Department of Human Services releases an extensive report detailing how the managed care organizations are performing.
Below is a snapshot of the data, which The Gazette will update as new reports are released. To view the full reports, click here.
MORE Health ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa GDP growth outpaces the nation
- Coggon defendant ‘danger to community,’ judge says
- DeWitt Central ends Cedar Rapids Xavier’s 17-game winning streak in 3A district final
- Washington edges Jefferson in crosstown substate baseball semifinal
- Solon belts 4 home runs in district final triumph over Clear Creek Amana
- At 10-1 to win Big Ten West, Iowa seems undervalued