Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds is holding a news conference at 2:30 p.m. today for a coronavirus update from the State Emergency Operations Center in Johnson. The conference can be viewed on this page.
The Iowa Department of Public Health confirmed an additional 22 new COVID-19 cases Sunday. Now, 32 of the known cases have been in Johnson County and four have been in Linn County.
MORE CORONAVIRUS ARTICLES ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Parker Bechen persevered horrific injury to help lead second-ranked North Linn
- Elle Ridgeway’s clutch hits enable Williamsburg to gain split with Mount Vernon
- Heading to an Iowa state park? Make sure you get a passport
- Shots fired, hit two cars late Thursday in northeast Cedar Rapids
- Photos: Williamsburg vs. Mount Vernon, Iowa high school softball
- PHOTOS: Protesters rally, march to Cedar Rapids mayor’s house