The map and charts reflect the Iowa Department of Public Health confirmed counts of COVID-19 positive cases, negative test results, current hospitalizations and deaths.
Iowa’s first presumptive positive coronavirus cases were publicly identified on March 8, after three Johnson County residents who had been on a cruise ship in Egypt tested positive for the virus.
MORE CORONAVIRUS ARTICLES ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Be ‘cautious and aware’ when outdoors, Linn County law enforcement officials urge
- Dr. Anthony Fauci was ready for this
- Capitol Ideas: Shelter-at-home question dogging Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds
- With Iowa Legislature idled, tax swap idea on hold
- Ian Johnston continues to work on golf game
- Cedar Rapids natives A.J. Puk and Mitch Keller will be ready when MLB starts again