Davenport-based Per Mar Security Services purchased a Lincoln, Neb., security business, the company said on its website.
NECO Security’s project manager and the Lincoln company’s technicians will become part of Midwest Alarm Services, which is owned by Per Mar. The employees will be located in Per Mar and Midwest Alarm Services Lincoln offices.
Family-owned Per Mar, with 40 branch and satellite locations including in Cedar Rapids and Iowa City, was founded in 1953. NECO was founded in 1957.
MORE Business ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa student diagnosed with tuberculosis
- Iowa high school basketball roundup: Gazette area scores, stats and more (Dec. 10, 2019)
- Jordan Bohannon’s season finale could be Thursday at Iowa State
- UNI men’s basketball takes down No. 24 Colorado
- Linn-Mar girls' basketball makes the final push, edges Cedar Rapids Washington
- Iowa City’s ‘Library Lady’ retiring after 28 years at ICPL