Davenport-based Per Mar Security Services purchased a Lincoln, Neb., security business, the company said on its website.
NECO Security’s project manager and the Lincoln company’s technicians will become part of Midwest Alarm Services, which is owned by Per Mar. The employees will be located in Per Mar and Midwest Alarm Services Lincoln offices.
Family-owned Per Mar, with 40 branch and satellite locations including in Cedar Rapids and Iowa City, was founded in 1953. NECO was founded in 1957.
MORE Business ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- UI law professor Christina Bohannan defeats Rep. Lensing in Iowa House primary
- Brad Kunkel easily wins sheriff’s primary in Johnson County
- Incumbents cruise to victory in Johnson County supervisors race
- Authorities: Heavily armed men linked to Davenport violence this weekend
- Spike in coronavirus deaths reverses downward trend in Iowa
- Judge’s ruling on Iowa sex education funding appealed by governor’s office