Hy-Vee’s much-anticipated store in Coralville, located near its border with North Liberty, is set for its grand opening 6 a.m. Tuesday.
The 85,000-square-foot store is located at 3285 Crosspark Rd., north of Interstate 80, off Coral Ridge Avenue. An adjacent convenience store and gas station opened in 2016, but the grocery store — initially slated for a 2017 debut — was delayed for design reevaluation, the retailer said.
The Iowa Department of Transportation plans to open a new interchange at nearby Forevergreen Road in about a year. Hy-Vee Manager Christina Gayman says the store will not hold a “soft” opening.
MORE Business ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Gary Siegwarth, candidate for Iowa governor
- Mark Strauss, candidate for Iowa’s 2nd Congressional District
- Dave Loebsack, candidate for Iowa’s 2nd Congressional District
- Iowa high school football playoffs: 2018 brackets
- Tim Gannon, candidate for Iowa Secretary of Agriculture
- Again, Hawkeyes satisfy their sweet tooth