1. You keep your phone on the passenger’s seat while you drive.
2. You often eat while driving.
3. You talk on your phone while you drive.
4. You use a hands-free in-dash system.
5. You adjust your GPS system during your drive.
6. You find yourself going over the events of your day on your drive home from work.
7. You are quick to attend your child in the backseat while you drive.
8. You’ve been known to do a quick makeup or hair touch-up when you are in slow stop-and-go traffic.
9. You like to have a lot of other people in the car because it keeps you from being distracted by your phone.