Join 30,000 of your closest friends for Market After Dark, where downtown Cedar Rapids becomes a street fair full of farmers market vendors and entertainment. Activities begin in the daylight, when Alisabeth Von Presley hits the stage at 6:30 p.m. with her flair for the dramatic in music and visuals, followed by the soul, funk and R&B stylings of 10 of Soul at 9 p.m. Stroll through more than 100 booths offering produce and goods from area vendors. Thirsty? Hungry? Grab a beverage or a bite at one of the tents, food booths and participating downtown establishments. No pets, coolers, chairs, smoking and outside beverages.
Market After Dark
6:30 to 11 p.m. Saturday (8/25), downtown Cedar Rapids; free admission; Cedarrapids.org/events/market-after-dark/scene
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE Hoopla ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Girls’ basketball all-conference selections
- Winter weather puts damper on business for local restaurants
- Parents urge man who killed their son in Greene Square dispute to change his life
- Mayor: Cedar Rapids residents want speed cameras
- Panel adds another $10M to University of Iowa Children’s Hospital bill
- Tesla lawyer exits two months after start