Join 30,000 of your closest friends for Market After Dark, where downtown Cedar Rapids becomes a street fair full of farmers market vendors and entertainment. Activities begin in the daylight, when Alisabeth Von Presley hits the stage at 6:30 p.m. with her flair for the dramatic in music and visuals, followed by the soul, funk and R&B stylings of 10 of Soul at 9 p.m. Stroll through more than 100 booths offering produce and goods from area vendors. Thirsty? Hungry? Grab a beverage or a bite at one of the tents, food booths and participating downtown establishments. No pets, coolers, chairs, smoking and outside beverages.
Market After Dark
6:30 to 11 p.m. Saturday (8/25), downtown Cedar Rapids; free admission; Cedarrapids.org/events/market-after-dark/scene
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE Hoopla ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Semi driver strikes Marion home, knocking it from foundation, setting it on fire
- Report: Ethanol maker shuts down 2 Iowa plants
- Man charged in stabbing death of Mollie Tibbetts to be arraigned Wednesday
- University of Iowa fires lecturer warned of harassment
- Younkers relaunches online, and some brick-and-mortar stores may reopen
- Iowa football: 5 things to know about No. 16 Wisconsin