Ryan Niemiller, the self-proclaimed “Cripple Threat of Comedy,” is coming to Dubuque, hot off his third-place finish on Season 14 of “America’s Got Talent.” Born with ectrodactyly, or split-hand syndrome, in both arms, Niemiller began his comedy career in Los Angeles. He has broadened his horizons, performing in clubs and colleges across the country, and charming his television audiences and the AGT judges. Covering topics such as dating, trying to find employment, and attempting to find acceptance in a world not designed for him, Niemiller tackles the issues in a way that makes his listeners think, while laughing all the way.
Comedian Ryan Niemiller
7 p.m. Oct. 24, Mississippi Moon Bar, Diamond Jo Casino, 301 Bell St., Dubuque; $15, Moonbarrocks.com
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Pete Buttigieg scores Iowa endorsements following Democratic presidential debate
- Iowa high school state football championships: TV, live stream, predictions for Friday's games
- No ‘mansplaining’ necessary: Sen. Joni Ernst responds to Chuck Schumer’s criticism of her position on Violence Against Women Act
- Former Collins employee sues over sexual harassment and assault
- Iowa high school state football championships: TV, live stream, predictions for Thursday's games
- Western Dubuque downs Solon for Class 3A state football championship