Iowa athletics director Gary Barta held a press conference at 1 p.m. Monday, hours after it was announced that Iowa had reached “a separation agreement” with football strength and conditioning coach Chris Doyle. You can watch the press conference here.
Doyle was on administrative leave after 50-plus former Hawkeyes made allegations about a culture of racism and bullying in the Iowa football program. At least 20 of the comments centered on Doyle.
MORE Live Video ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa high school softball: It’s time for crossing fingers, holding breath — and social distancing
- Average number of new coronavirus cases increases in Iowa
- PHOTOS: West at Kennedy prep baseball
- Micro businesses set to open at West End Marion on Friday
- A broken light, a bunch of hit batters ... and a doubleheader split for Iowa City West, C.R. Kennedy
- Iowa lawmaker tries to walk back claim that no one has died from coronavirus