Iowa athletics director Gary Barta held a press conference at 1 p.m. Monday, hours after it was announced that Iowa had reached “a separation agreement” with football strength and conditioning coach Chris Doyle. You can watch the press conference here.
Doyle was on administrative leave after 50-plus former Hawkeyes made allegations about a culture of racism and bullying in the Iowa football program. At least 20 of the comments centered on Doyle.
MORE Live Video ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Photos: Iowa high school girls' state wrestling tournament
- As Iowa girls’ state wrestling grows, Millie Peach becomes event’s first 3-time champ
- Iowa City Liberty boys’ basketball hasn't played much, but remains perfect
- Iowa Lottery officials: 50,106 Iowa players win prizes in Mega Millions drawing
- Former Iowa City mayor makes history as first Black chair of Iowa Democratic Party
- Iowa State women’s basketball has 4-game winning streak snapped by Texas