Iowa athletics director Gary Barta held a press conference at 1 p.m. Monday, hours after it was announced that Iowa had reached “a separation agreement” with football strength and conditioning coach Chris Doyle. You can watch the press conference here.
Doyle was on administrative leave after 50-plus former Hawkeyes made allegations about a culture of racism and bullying in the Iowa football program. At least 20 of the comments centered on Doyle.
MORE Live Video ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- West Branch schedules another road game so Maquoketa Valley can honor memory of 2 classmates
- President Trump, Theresa Greenfield gaining in Iowa, poll finds
- Former Cedar Rapids schools custodian convicted of sexually abusing 14-year-old girl
- Religious freedom fight still taking on University of Iowa
- Iowa sees fourth-highest, single-day jump in coronavirus cases
- Photos: Cedar Rapids Washington vs. Cedar Rapids Kennedy, Iowa high school volleyball