The Cyclone Country Podcast returns with Gazette reporter Jeremiah Davis and correspondent Rob Gray, and discusses the news that Bubu Palo has been reinstated to the Iowa State men's basketball team by order of a district court judge. The guys discuss the impact that might have on the team, and what precedent might be set should the ruling be upheld by an appeals court. Cyclone Country also remembers ISU defensive line coach Curtis Bray, who unexpectedly died on Wednesday at the age of 43. The podcast wraps up with discussion on what lies ahead for both the men's and women's programs over their next few games, what can be done to come out of the losing streak, as well as this week's Biggest Things.You can also listen and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, here.
WHAT TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Police: Drunk motorcyclist takes officers on high speed chase down I-380, reaching 111 mph
- Earlier start boosts Chris Peters’ confidence in 2nd District race
- Linn County Sheriffs apprehend white BMW driver wanted from Jones County
- Midland grinds out Week 0 victory over No. 5 Lone Tree
- Hard Drive Performance Center set for Saturday grand opening in downtown Cedar Rapids
- Preseason Iowa high school volleyball rankings: Janesville favored in 1A again