Iowa wide receiver Derrell Johnson-Koulianos is being held in Johnson County Jail and is expected to make an initial appearance in the morning, according to a Johnson County Jail officials.Johnson-Koulianos was arrested by Iowa City Police and faces multiple counts of possession of controlled substances, keeping a drug house and two counts of unlawful possession of a prescription drugs.
WHAT TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa women’s basketball spreads out the points late, rallies past Drake, 103-97
- Lisbon man charged after high-speed chase from Central City into Jones County
- Chew on This: Zoey’s Pizza reopens in Marion, Table closes in North Liberty
- Jordan Bohannon says Iowa will climb 2 more rungs — to No. 1
- Iowa City company raises $7.5 million for drone crop-spraying technology
- Sen. Chuck Grassley proposes 50% hike in oil, gas royalties on federal lands