Iowa wide receiver Derrell Johnson-Koulianos is being held in Johnson County Jail and is expected to make an initial appearance in the morning, according to a Johnson County Jail officials.Johnson-Koulianos was arrested by Iowa City Police and faces multiple counts of possession of controlled substances, keeping a drug house and two counts of unlawful possession of a prescription drugs.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- With only days left to apply, FEMA says $28 million given in derecho relief
- Springville superior in a 1A regional volleyball final sweep of Belle Plaine
- Stoney Point YMCA for sale as pandemic takes financial toll on Cedar Rapids organization
- Coronavirus hospitalizations in Iowa soar for third straight day
- Wilton sweeps West Branch in 2A regional volleyball final
- Photos: Springville vs. Belle Plaine, Iowa high school volleyball