I'm partial. Brian Ray of SourceMedia Group News (formerly the Gazette Company) is as good a sports photographer as I've worked with in my career, and I've worked with some good ones. Jim Slosiarek, Liz Martin and Cliff Jette of SourceMedia are pretty darn good at shooting sports, themselves.
The four of them have established themselves in Eastern Iowa as truly excellent photojournalists, period.
I've been asked to plug a photo Brian took of the black-and-gold stripes at Kinnick Stadium last Saturday night. SourceMedia is selling it at various sizes, at four different sizes, at this site.The photo I've shown here is a smaller version of what you can have big-as-life (well, almost). I never have used this blog to be ahuckster, but I think some of you may be interested in this so I'm sharing this. The prices certainly don't seem unreasonable for such an item.
WHAT TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa women’s basketball spreads out the points late, rallies past Drake, 103-97
- Lisbon man charged after high-speed chase from Central City into Jones County
- Chew on This: Zoey’s Pizza reopens in Marion, Table closes in North Liberty
- Jordan Bohannon says Iowa will climb 2 more rungs — to No. 1
- Iowa City company raises $7.5 million for drone crop-spraying technology
- Sen. Chuck Grassley proposes 50% hike in oil, gas royalties on federal lands