Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds is holding a news conference at 11 a.m. Thursday. Her office did not provide an agenda for what the governor may address. The Gazette will be livestreaming the news conference from this page.
MORE CORONAVIRUS ARTICLES ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Cedar Rapids man threatened Black neighbor with machetes, racial slur, police say
- Aaron Kampman and Brad Meester: Small-town Iowa football to NFL and back
- Mediacom no longer reporting outages from derecho, but some customers still without internet and cable
- State warns Cedar Rapids man to stop posing as EMT
- Grieving mother of Royal Abram says her life has been ‘without purpose’ since her son was fatally shot last year
- Linn-Mar overcomes wind and competition for CRANDIC boys’ golf title