Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds is providing an update on coronavirus in Iowa at 11:00 a.m. today.
She is speaking from the State Emergency Operations Center in Johnston. The news conference will be livestreamed and viewable on this page.
Gov. Kim Reynolds expressed confidence Monday in her “phased-in” plan to jump start the state’s economy, saying Iowa businesses and residents have responsibly taken safe, measured steps to balance competing issues with the desire of keeping the spread of COVID-19 in check.
MORE Live Video ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Brucemore estate’s first capital campaign exceeds $5 million goal
- Iowa Hawkeyes' balance makes Northwestern dizzy Sunday in 96-73 blowout
- Iowa men's basketball loving new view from top of the Big Ten
- Iowa State wrestling shows youth, makes mistakes in 31-7 loss to Missouri
- Iowa women’s basketball: Home win streak behind, Hawkeyes reset for Purdue
- COVID-19 hospitalizations in Iowa drop below 500