Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds is providing an update on coronavirus in Iowa at 11:00 a.m. today.
She is speaking from the State Emergency Operations Center in Johnston. The news conference will be livestreamed and viewable on this page.
Gov. Kim Reynolds expressed confidence Monday in her “phased-in” plan to jump start the state’s economy, saying Iowa businesses and residents have responsibly taken safe, measured steps to balance competing issues with the desire of keeping the spread of COVID-19 in check.
MORE Live Video ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Illinois man identified as body found after Iowa police shootout
- Poll suggests tight U.S. Senate, presidential races in Iowa
- Where, when protests are in Iowa City, Cedar Rapids
- Going swimming at a state park beach? Iowa gets tougher on toxins
- Waterloo police charge 2 after attack on reporter
- Here are the issues that remain before Iowa Legislature after second funnel