On International Women’s Day, women from 15 Iowa breweries and the Iowa Brewers Guild collaborated on this year’s Pink Boots Society collaboration beer, These Boots Were Made for Hoppin’, which will be available at the participating breweries and will also be canned for the first time. Proceeds from the sale of the collaboration beer will go toward scholarships and member education.
Photos: These (Pink) Boots Were Made for Hoppin' as local brew collab celebrates International Women's Day
WHAT TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa high school football preseason rankings: Western Dubuque, Waukon start No. 1 in 3A, 2A
- At sentencing, sex abuse victim says Iowa City man ‘tormented and obliterated’ her
- Waukon football's expectations run higher after state semifinal trip
- 4 Downs with Iowa’s special teams: The Hawkeyes will probably spring some ‘trickeration’
- Police: Washington man reported car stolen, found it, drove it drunk
- Police: Iowa City woman used dead woman’s identity to make purchases