Iowa State Cyclones

Iowa State at West Virginia preview: Time, TV, live stream, line, predictions

Cyclones take on Mountaineers in Morgantown

Iowa State quarterback Brock Purdy throws a pass against Baylor at McLane Stadium in Waco, Texas, on Saturday, Sept. 28, 2019. (Jerome Miron/USA TODAY Sports)
Iowa State quarterback Brock Purdy throws a pass against Baylor at McLane Stadium in Waco, Texas, on Saturday, Sept. 28, 2019. (Jerome Miron/USA TODAY Sports)

Iowa State (3-2, 1-1) and West Virginia (3-2, 1-1) square off in a Big 12 football game Saturday at Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium in Morgantown, W. Va.

Here are our predictions, plus details on how to watch and listen to the game.

Did you know ... Matt Campbell is 21-13 in his last 34 games as Iowa State head coach?

Predictions

Line: Iowa State -10

Marc Morehouse — “... If you don’t love it, leave it. ...” Iowa State 42, West Virginia 27

Mike Hlas — Directions to West Virginia: Go to Virginia. Turn west. Iowa State 42, West Virginia 24

Jeff Johnson — Almost heaven, West Virginia. Blue Ridge Mountains. Shenandoah River. Iowa State 31, West Virginia 23

Beth Malicki — This week I regaled co-workers with animated stories of life in the newsroom before email. “We talked on the phones! With cords!” They clapped with glee. Iowa State 35, West Virginia 27

Ben Visser — Another game, another day of rain for Iowa State. At this point playing in the rain has to be an advantage for the Cyclones, right? Iowa State 31, West Virginia 10

Todd Brommelkamp — Nearly 75 percent of West Virginia is covered by forests. The other 25 percent is covered by Jon Heacock’s defense. Iowa State 35, West Virginia 28

ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW ADVERTISEMENT

Pregame links

Iowa State at West Virginia: The Big Analysis

The adjustments Iowa State made after ‘playing with anxiety’ against Baylor

Matt Campbell: ‘What a ding dong I was’ for considering grayshirt for Zach Petersen

Iowa State football notebook: Matt Campbell spotlights Cyclones’ unsung heroes

Iowa State football: 5 Things to know about West Virginia

Watch, listen live

Kickoff time: 3 p.m. CT

TV: ESPN

Watch online: WatchESPN

Radio: KGYM-AM 1600 [Statewide listings]

Listen online: TuneIn

Give us feedback

We value your trust and work hard to provide fair, accurate coverage. If you have found an error or omission in our reporting, tell us here.

Or if you have a story idea we should look into? Tell us here.

Give us feedback

We value your trust and work hard to provide fair, accurate coverage. If you have found an error or omission in our reporting, tell us here.

Or if you have a story idea we should look into? Tell us here.