Friday’s Iowa high school state wrestling tournament action kicked off with Class 2A and Class 3A quarterfinals as winners booked spots on the medal stand.
MORE 2018 STATE WRESTLING ARTICLES ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- ‘We need help’: After brawl at apartment complex, residents plead to Cedar Rapids officials
- Mollie Tibbetts search: Investigators highlight five possible points of interest
- Police investigating after SUV struck a 14-year-old boy and drove away
- Hubbell hears concerns on mental health care
- UI weighs requiring first-,second-year students to live on campus
- Former nurse convicted of stealing pain meds from patients