WHAT TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Worshippers pray together in Cedar Rapids as George Floyd protests continue
- Black residents share their stories with Iowa City leaders at listening post focusing on racial injustice
- Excitement, but wariness as Iowa brings back high school baseball, softball
- After heated debate, Iowa lawmakers OK modest expansion of medical marijuana
- University of Iowa moves ahead with athletics projects, despite coronavirus unknowns
- Iowa’s Kirk Ferentz listened to his players, spoke truth and now there will be much more listening and talking