New district formats. An RPI system. Out-of-state games. Change is coming to Iowa high school football in 2018, but the playoffs are staying at 16 teams per class. The Gazette’s Jeff Linder and Jeff Johnson break it all down and give their initial reactions.
MORE Prep Football ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa tax revenue grows, fueled by federal income tax change
- Search continues for missing UI Student, last seen in Brooklyn, IA
- Photos: Tornado rips through downtown Marshalltown
- Grassley marks 25 years in Senate voting streak
- University of Iowa deregisters another 38 groups
- #oniowapod talks Hawkeye position battles, and solving the WR position