Iowa is in need of a win after a disappointing 17-10 overtime loss at Northwestern last week. The Hawkeyes welcome Minnesota, which sports identical 4-3 overall and 1-3 Big Ten records to Kinnick Stadium on Saturday with Floyd of Rosedale on the line.
The Gazette’s Marc Morehouse and Mike Hlas join FOX 28’s Zach Hanley to preview the game on I On The Hawks.
You can watch the show on FOX 28 each Thursday at 6:30 p.m.
WHAT TO READ NEXT ...
- Iowa defensive line: A.J. Epenesa wears his heart on his shoulder
- Cedar Rapids’ indoor football franchise solicits fan submissions for new team name, logo, colors
- Iowa offensive line: Tristan Wirfs is not afraid to throw down
- Cedar Rapids woman smoked marijuana before fatal crash, authorities say
- Prestige Dance Studio debuts Marion venue
- Girls’ swimming 2018: Area swimmers and teams to watch