What: No. 11 Iowa (15-6, 9-5 Big Ten) at No. 21 Wisconsin (15-7, 9-6) in men’s basketball
When/where: Thursday, 6:01 p.m., Kohl Center, Madison, Wis.
TV: ESPN (Bob Wischusen, Dick Vitale)
Live stream: Watch ESPN
Radio: Hawkeye Radio Network affiliates, including WMT-AM (600), KXIC-AM (800) and WHO-AM (1040) (Gary Dolphin, Bob Hansen)
Satellite Radio: XM 83/Sirius 83
Series: Wisconsin leads, 85-82
• Hawkeyes forward Joe Wieskamp is averaging 20.5 points and 8.8 rebounds over the last four games. Wieskamp has shot a Big Ten-best 50 percent from 3-point range in conference games.
• Connor McCaffery and Jordan Bohannon are 1-2 in the league in assist-to-turnover ratio.
• Jack Nunge is coming off career-highs in rebounds (11) and assists (6) at Michigan State last Saturday, and matched his career-high in points (18). Nunge and McCaffery both had career-high four 3-pointers.
• Luka Garza continues to lead the nation in scoring, at 24.5 points per game.
ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW ADVERTISEMENT
• Garza is 43 points from tying Roy Marble as Iowa’s all-time leading scorer at 2,116 points, while Bohannon is 13 assists from tying Jeff Horner as the Hawkeyes’ all-time leader in that department.
• Iowa is 0-3 against teams that are currently ranked.
Badgers data: Wisconsin led Michigan by 14 points Sunday in Madison, but lost, 67-59.
• The Badgers are second in the nation in fewest turnovers per game with 9.2. Iowa is fourth with 9.4.
• Guard D’Mitrik Trice leads Wisconsin in scoring (13.7 per game), 3-pointers (37) and assists (3.7 per game). Forward Micah Potter averages 11.7 points and a team-high 6.0 rebounds. Both are redshirt seniors from Ohio. Potter and center Nate Reuvers had a combined zero rebounds against Michigan Sunday.
• Wisconsin has allowed the fewest points per game in the Big Ten. Iowa has scored the most. … Iowa lost 65-45 in its last game at Madison, in 2019.
• The Badgers are 1-4 against teams that are currently ranked.
• Wisconsin hasn’t lost two straight games this season.
Iowa’s next game: Sunday, vs. Penn State in Iowa City at 4 p.m.