The University of Iowa athletics department announced Tuesday that its men’s basketball team has paused workouts for 14 days after two student-athletes tested positive Monday for COVID-19.
Protocol established by the department and medical staff, including contact tracing procedures, is being followed. This includes isolation for individuals who test positive, and quarantine for those who might have been exposed to someone with the virus.
MORE CORONAVIRUS ARTICLES ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa football at Purdue: Live updates, highlights, box score and more
- Iowa high school football playoffs: Updated brackets released for third round
- A red flag for Iowa Hawkeyes after they got lots of yellow ones against Purdue
- Purdue 24, Iowa 20: Hawkeyes leave season opener ‘frustrated, sad, upset’
- Iowa QB Spencer Petras has mixed results in first career start
- Game Report: Purdue Boilermakers 24, Iowa Hawkeyes 20