Iowa Hawkeye tight end T.J. Hockenson has announced on social media that he will be entering the 2019 NFL Draft.
This announcement comes on the heels of Hockenson finishing his redshirt sophomore season with 49 receptions for 760 yards and six touchdowns.
This production led to Hockenson winning the Mackey award — which goes to the nation’s top tight end.
Browse a gallery of 27 photos showcasing some of Hockenson’s biggest moments from the 2018 Iowa Hawkeye football season.
WHAT TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Brandon Horman, former Cedar Rapids Jefferson boys’ basketball coach, taking over at Lisbon
- As Maggie McQuillen fights, support comes from Anamosa and beyond
- Cordell Pemsl transferring out of Iowa men’s basketball program
- 12 years in prison for Cedar Rapids man who sold meth
- IHSAA, IGHSAU holding out hope for Iowa high school spring sports
- UTC, Raytheon formally join forces in mega-merger poised to reshape global aerospace and defense