Iowa Hawkeye tight end T.J. Hockenson has announced on social media that he will be entering the 2019 NFL Draft.
This announcement comes on the heels of Hockenson finishing his redshirt sophomore season with 49 receptions for 760 yards and six touchdowns.
This production led to Hockenson winning the Mackey award — which goes to the nation’s top tight end.
Browse a gallery of 27 photos showcasing some of Hockenson’s biggest moments from the 2018 Iowa Hawkeye football season.
WHAT TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Double murder trial will stay in Linn County for man charged in shootings outside Cedar Rapids smoke shop
- Iowa high school basketball roundup: Gazette area scores, stats and more (Dec. 13, 2019)
- Plans for key Tower Terrace Road section include roundabouts
- Linn-Mar boys’ basketball pulls away from Cedar Rapids Xavier
- Cedar Rapids Prairie boys’ basketball off to its best start in 5 years
- The Wizard of Ozzie: Meiborg’s huge first quarter jets Cedar Rapids Jefferson past Washington