Iowa Hawkeye tight end T.J. Hockenson has announced on social media that he will be entering the 2019 NFL Draft.
This announcement comes on the heels of Hockenson finishing his redshirt sophomore season with 49 receptions for 760 yards and six touchdowns.
This production led to Hockenson winning the Mackey award — which goes to the nation’s top tight end.
Browse a gallery of 27 photos showcasing some of Hockenson’s biggest moments from the 2018 Iowa Hawkeye football season.
WHAT TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa 2020 depth chart projections, RB: The runway is clear for Tyler Goodson's takeoff
- Missing: Cedar Rapids man disappeared more than 2 months ago, his family wants answers
- Another big shot for Alexis Sevillian: No. 22 Iowa rallies past Minnesota
- Blairstown man killed in head-on Benton County crash Wednesday
- California investor buys future Amazon delivery station in Iowa City
- Cedar Rapids Prairie senior Johnny Washburn lets his wrestling do the talking