Iowa Hawkeye tight end T.J. Hockenson has announced on social media that he will be entering the 2019 NFL Draft.
This announcement comes on the heels of Hockenson finishing his redshirt sophomore season with 49 receptions for 760 yards and six touchdowns.
This production led to Hockenson winning the Mackey award — which goes to the nation’s top tight end.
Browse a gallery of 27 photos showcasing some of Hockenson’s biggest moments from the 2018 Iowa Hawkeye football season.
WHAT TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa storm updates: Latest info on cleanup, closures, power outages in Cedar Rapids, Iowa City areas
- Photos: Cedar Rapids, Iowa City areas pick up after Monday's storm
- Many grocery stores close in Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, but some still selling nonperishables
- Photos: Storm damage across Eastern Iowa
- Gov. Reynolds declares disaster in 20 Iowa counties after derecho
- Thousands without power, homes devastated in aftermath of destructive storm