Iowa football is 5-1, newly ranked (No. 22) and back home Saturday to take on Maryland.
Will the offense continue to fly after back-to-back 40-plus point outings? How will the defense fare against the Terrapins’ unique ground attack? The Gazette’s Marc Morehouse, Mike Hlas and Jeff Johnson break it all down with prop bets on On Iowa Gameday, plus make their picks against the spread.
Click here if you're unable to watch the video on a mobile browser.
This week’s picks:
• Over/under: 4.5 yards per carry for Maryland
• More combined yards receiving: Iowa receivers or Iowa tight ends
• Over/under: 40 points for Iowa
• Discussion topic: Evaluate Maryland’s fit in the Big Ten
• Picks: Iowa -10 vs. Maryland