There are truly Big Ten West implications for only one team Saturday at Kinnick Stadium, and Northwestern (5-4, 5-1) would still be in the driver’s seat with a loss.
Not exactly what we envisioned this game meaning for No. 21 Iowa (6-3, 3-3) a few weeks ago.
The Gazette’s Marc Morehouse, Mike Hlas and Jeff Johnson evaluate how the Wildcats and Hawkeyes got to this point, what to expect in Saturday’s game, predict a few prop bets and make their picks against the spread on On Iowa Gameday.
This week’s lineup:
• Over/under: 3 Iowa cornerbacks who play 1+ series
• Over/under: 0.5 Iowa 2-point conversions
• Over/under: 140 yards rushing for Iowa
• Iowa -11 vs. Northwestern
• Discussion: Would Northwestern be the worst ever Big Ten division champion?