Iowa is a 7.5 point favorite for Senior Day against Purdue at Kinnick Stadium. After an unusual two weeks that saw the Hawkeyes beat Ohio State 55-24 before losing at Wisconsin, 38-14, what’s in the store for the Hawkeyes this week?
The Gazette’s Marc Morehouse, Mike Hlas and Jeremiah Davis make their picks on On Iowa Gameday for Iowa-Purdue, Iowa State-Baylor, Nebraska-Penn State, Northwestern-Minnesota and Michigan-Wisconsin.
MORE College Football ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Cedar Rapids’ indoor football franchise solicits fan submissions for new team name, logo, colors
- Cedar Rapids woman smoked marijuana before fatal crash, authorities say
- Prestige Dance Studio debuts Marion venue
- House fire that injured two firefighters, killed family’s cat was intentionally set, officials say
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics picks new CEO
- Bobby Kelley getting into high school coaching with Linn-Mar girls' swimming team