After a massive win over No. 3 Michigan in front of a raucous crowd, Iowa visits an Illinois team that’s averaging just 46,735 fans in 60,670-seat Memorial Stadium for an 11 a.m. kickoff.
How do the Hawkeyes avoid falling victim to the sleepy environment? The Gazette’s Marc Morehouse and Mike Hlas and KGAN/KFXA’s Zach Hanley discuss that, how Iowa’s offense can improve and much more this week on “I On The Hawks.”
The show airs each Thursday at 6:30 p.m. on KFXA.
MORE College Football ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Highlights: Iowa football falls to No. 16 Wisconsin in final minute
- Energy giants join coalition to slow climate change
- Aide to Chuck Grassley quits over harassment allegation
- Cedar Rapids indoor football franchise selects ‘River Kings’ as new team name
- Kavanaugh’s accuser agrees to testify
- Cedar River at Cedar Rapids projected to crest above 17 feet Tuesday evening