It’s a bye week for the Iowa Hawkeyes, but not for our esteemed panel of college football prognosticators. Watch The Gazette’s Marc Morehouse, Mike Hlas and Jeremiah Davis pick against the spread for four Big Ten games and Iowa State-Kansas.
MORE College Football ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa City Council seat open after Kingsley Botchway II resigns
- Another comeback sends Cedar Rapids Washington to state baseball
- Solon shuts out Fairfield for 7th trip to state baseball
- Western Dubuque rolls past No. 3 Cedar Rapids Prairie, into state baseball tournament
- Prosecutor dismisses attempted murder charges in downtown Cedar Rapids shooting
- Indianola’s Sydney Sickels shuts down Jefferson in state softball semifinals