When the courthouses are closed, when libraries are closed, when the Legislature is closed, when schools are closed, Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations, or CAFOs, still get approval. I guess we know who rules the roost in Iowa.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa football at Purdue: Live updates, highlights, box score and more
- Iowa high school football playoffs: Updated brackets released for third round
- A red flag for Iowa Hawkeyes after they got lots of yellow ones against Purdue
- Iowa sees highest number yet for coronavirus hospitalizations
- Purdue 24, Iowa 20: Hawkeyes leave season opener ‘frustrated, sad, upset’
- Iowa QB Spencer Petras has mixed results in first career start