When the courthouses are closed, when libraries are closed, when the Legislature is closed, when schools are closed, Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations, or CAFOs, still get approval. I guess we know who rules the roost in Iowa.
- Former Hawkeye Zach McCool carries on despite rare blood disease
- Iowa reports more than 350 new coronavirus cases Saturday
- Cedar Rapids man arrested after head-on fatal collision in Walford
- Cedar Rapids facility defies norm, heads for recovery after coronavirus outbreak
- Photos: A few hundred gather for the ‘I Can’t Breathe’ protest in Cedar Rapids
- As protests heat up across U.S. governors call in National Guard