President Donald Trump has now asked the leaders of two foreign countries to assist him in the 2020 elections by asking China to investigate Joe Biden and his son along with Ukraine. While this act of interference in itself should be of great concern to all U.S. citizens, my question would be at what cost? Should these two foreign leaders indeed start such an investigation, what cost would they request Trump and his administration to repay them for their efforts?
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Gold Star dad: Assault on American values by ‘the incumbent’ is personal
- Here’s how you can win Jordan Bohannon’s shoes from the Iowa-Iowa State game
- Hawkeyes set school shooting record in a rout of NCCU
- Lisbon sets school record with team title at Mount Vernon Invitational
- College basketball: Iowa Hawkeyes defeat North Carolina Central Eagles
- In determining child custody, it’s important to know the legal terms