President Donald Trump has now asked the leaders of two foreign countries to assist him in the 2020 elections by asking China to investigate Joe Biden and his son along with Ukraine. While this act of interference in itself should be of great concern to all U.S. citizens, my question would be at what cost? Should these two foreign leaders indeed start such an investigation, what cost would they request Trump and his administration to repay them for their efforts?
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- School board member regrets tweeting that Prairie High show choir performance was sexist
- Iowa men's basketball holds off late Rutgers rally for fourth-straight win
- Pier 1 Imports in Coralville to close
- Chew on This: Kathy’s Pies taking over Kettel House Bakery & Cafe
- CRST, Swift Transportation continue legal battle over alleged truck driver poaching
- Photos: Iowa Hawkeyes men’s basketball vs. Rutgers Scarlet Knights