President Donald Trump has now asked the leaders of two foreign countries to assist him in the 2020 elections by asking China to investigate Joe Biden and his son along with Ukraine. While this act of interference in itself should be of great concern to all U.S. citizens, my question would be at what cost? Should these two foreign leaders indeed start such an investigation, what cost would they request Trump and his administration to repay them for their efforts?
- Carson King forgoes cut of ‘Iowa Legend’ bobblehead
- Driver found dead at scene of single-vehicle crash in Iowa City
- CRPD officer eager to return to work after large tumor removed
- Fayette County gets $490K state grant to buy land for public use
- Iowa high school football rankings: Monona, Jackson Junction are Week 8 hot spots
- Competing impeachment rallies converge in Cedar Rapids