What are the rest of us — you know, the 80 million people who voted for Joe Biden ... to think as Republicans across the country engage in undermining our national election? Those Republicans apparently believe that somehow a conspiracy was hatched across a dozen states, some governed by Republicans and some by Democrats, to deny Donald Trump a second term. The people engaged in this lunacy know that Trump has alienated broad swaths of America. He showed he was perfectly capable driving 80 million Americans to vote against him. We’re not chopped liver. We want our votes to count. We demand that our vote count. The Republicans have gone way too far this time.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa Hawkeyes' balance makes Northwestern dizzy Sunday in 96-73 blowout
- Iowa men's basketball loving new view from top of the Big Ten
- Brucemore estate’s first capital campaign exceeds $5 million goal
- Joe Biden outlines ‘Day One’ agenda of executive actions
- Iowa women’s basketball: Home win streak behind, Hawkeyes reset for Purdue
- Iowa State wrestling shows youth, makes mistakes in 31-7 loss to Missouri