Has anyone else noticed that the country is now being ruled by unelected judges, often by themselves, instead of the Congress and the president?
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Stat Pak: Iowa isn’t bad, it’s just that Wisconsin is that much better
- Newstrack: Customer service ramps up at Linn County Treasurer’s Office
- Against Wisconsin, Iowa coulda, shoulda, didn’t
- China uses Iowa newspaper supplement to bring trade war to the heartland
- Iowa College Aid Report: College trends hindering workforce training
- Capitol Ideas: Tom Steyer comes to Iowa, talks impeachment