Has anyone else noticed that the country is now being ruled by unelected judges, often by themselves, instead of the Congress and the president?
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Parents urge man who killed their son in Greene Square dispute to change his life
- Tesla lawyer exits two months after start
- Panel adds another $10M to University of Iowa Children’s Hospital bill
- Girls’ basketball all-conference selections
- Iowa City running low on salt
- Iowa’s youngest legislators form Future Caucus