I do recall that before being elected president, Donald Trump and his followers protested the taxpayers’ expenses incurred by the Obamas using Air Force One to attend campaign rallies. Where is their outrage now? I do believe I am seeing more than a bit of hypocrisy here.
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Potential trash turns out to be theater treasure
- Trade group pushes voluntary cybersecurity standard
- West Delaware opens eyes with impressive Battle of Waterloo showing
- Too much Tyler Cook (and Hawkeyes) spoils the broth for UNI
- One step closer to space tourism
- UNI’s offense bottoms out in Hy-Vee Classic loss to Iowa